We provide professional presentations describing normal language development to:
- New Mothers' Groups
- Day Care Centers
Our presentations are tailored to each group and can include; early awareness of communicative signals, techniques for expanding vocalizations, and early warning signs of language problems. There is time incorporated for a question and answer session with the therapist as well.
Therapist & Educators
- Dyslexia simulations for teacher, parents and coaches.
- Executive Function
- Bilingual language acquisition
- Ways to promote reading and writing at home
- Understanding Dyslexia Testing
- Importance of early intervention