Screening Registration Form
Please fill out the preliminary information to register.
Once you're finished, click "Next" to select the type of screening you would like. We look forward to working with you! Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of highly qualified speech-language pathologists is well-equipped to screen, evaluate, and treat reading and communication disorders to improve your student’s academic success. Some reasons for a referral to a speech-language pathologist may include:
- Difficulty understanding vocabulary and/or following directions
- Difficulty being understood by others
- Limited expressive vocabulary
- Difficulty producing certain sounds
- Problems with reading and spelling
We have 3 types of screenings depending on your concerns:
1. Articulation and language screenings - $40
2. Reading, early literacy screenings (5yrs+) - $70
3. Full speech, language, and early literacy screenings - $100
Screenings completed at private schools will be done during the school day, between October 3rd & 14th.
If you signed up for a virtual screening we will be in touch to discuss the date and time of screening.