We provide professional presentations describing normal language development to:
- New Mothers' Groups
- Day Care Centers
Our presentations are tailored to each group and can include; early awareness of communicative signals, techniques for expanding vocalizations, and early warning signs of language problems. There is time incorporated for a question and answer session with the therapist as well.
Therapist & Educators
- Dyslexia simulations for teachers, parents and coaches.
- Executive Function
- Bilingual language acquisition
- Ways to promote reading and writing at home
- Understanding Dyslexia Testing
- Importance of early intervention
Español con Gaby
An 8 class series of Spanish Language Classes tailored to SLPs
More dates coming soon!
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 5:00PM - 5:30PM
$136 for the 8 class series