In today’s episode, we’re talking to Dr. Zachary Cohen about Physical Therapy. Dr. Cohen is a physical therapist in the Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia area. He specializes in physical therapy for adults with active lifestyles and young athletes. Dr. Cohen is the owner of Cohen Health and Performance with locations in Bethesda and McLean. Today we will be discussing:
- What is physical therapy and why would someone need it?
- If someone needs a PT, what steps are taken when they begin therapy?
- How long do things normally take?
- Are there things patients have to do outside of therapy?
- What can parents do to help with their child’s therapy?
- Do physical therapists work collaboratively with coaches, trainers, and doctors?
- What changes are seen in physical therapy clients after rehab?
Links and Resources:
- Dr. Cohen’s practice: https://cohenhp.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cohenhp
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cohenhealthandperformance/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-cohen-founder-cohen-health-and-performance-4b147152/
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!