Nysmith Literacy Screening Registration Form
Our team of highly qualified speech-language pathologists is well-equipped to screen, evaluate, and treat reading and communication disorders to improve your student’s academic success. Some reasons for a referral to a speech-language pathologist may include:
- Difficulty understanding vocabulary and/or following directions
- Difficulty being understood by others
- Limited expressive vocabulary
- Difficulty producing certain sounds
- Problems with reading and spelling
Literacy Screenings are $70 and will be completed at school between October 3 and October 14.