In today’s episode, we’re talking to Gracie about living with dyslexia. Gracie is a student with dyslexia who loves to play sports. We appreciate Gracie coming on the podcast to share her experience with dyslexia with you all! Today you will learn:
- How Gracie felt to learn that she had dyslexia
- If she attended reading therapy and if she liked it.
- How she has advocated for herself in school
- How dyslexia has impacted her work
- What she does to help herself succeed
- The things she excels at
- What she would tell her younger self and anyone just being diagnosed with dyslexia
- What she wishes her teachers knew about dyslexia
- What dyslexia means to Gracie
Remember to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!