In today’s episode, we’re talking to Nick Bruno about living with a stutter. Nick is an SLP with us here at RLLC. Today you will learn:
- What stuttering is
- Nick’s experience with speech therapy
- Do people get more fluent as they get older?
- What it’s like studying speech as a person who stutters
- What it’s like getting a job in the SLP field as a person who stutters
- Advice for parents of children who stutter and advice for children who stutter
Links and Resources:
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!