In today’s episode, we’re talking to Denae Sullivan about going back to school with dyslexia. Denae is an SLP here at the Reading and Language Learning Center. If you’re looking to work with Denae feel free to book a chat with us on our website. Today you will learn:
- What parents should do to prepare their children to go back to school
- How child with dyslexia need to prepare a little differently to go back to school
- School supplies for students with dyslexia that may not be on a regular school supply list
- How parents can teach their child self-advocacy?
- What parents should do during the first week of school
- Denae’s #1 piece of advice for all parents with children going back to school
Links and Resources:
- Denae’s Bio: https://www.readingllcenter.com/person/denae-sullivan/
- Book a chat with us: Book a Chat
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!
- Website: https://www.readingllcenter.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/readingllcenter
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/readingllcenter
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlbl8Ea8DJFADaNU9ZK1Vw