In today’s episode, we’re talking to Stephanie Howley about the coaching approach to early intervention. Stephanie is a licensed SLP in the Richmond, Virginia area. She works with Soar365 specializing in early intervention speech therapy. Today you will learn:
- What is EI and how it works
- How children are referred for early intervention services
- What approach is used in Stephanie’s work?
- How much carryover there is with parents
- Other early intervention services
- What happens if students still require service but are too old for EI
Links and Resources:
- Soar365: https://www.soar365.org/
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!