In today’s episode, we’re talking to Ashlee about dyslexia and creativity. Ashlee is a student with dyslexia who enjoys playing sports, building lego sets, and drawing. We appreciate Ashlee coming on the podcast to share her experience with dyslexia with you all! Today you will learn:
- When Ashlee found out she had dyslexia and how it made her feel
- If she received reading support and if she liked it
- How she advocated for herself and the ways in which her teachers responded.
- How dyslexia impacted her work
- Ashlee’s tools for success
- What she wished/wished her teachers knew about dyslexia
- How dyslexia has impacted her sports
- How she defines dyslexia as her superpower
- What dyslexia means to her personally
Remember to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!