In today’s episode, we’re talking to Kristen Masci about Dysgraphia. Kristen is an Occupational Therapist in the Northern Virginia area. She is the founder and CEO of “Skills on the Hill” where they provide a variety of different pediatric therapies. Today we will discuss:
- What is dysgraphia?
- How is it treated?
- Why is pencil grip so important?
- What are some tools to improve fine motor skills?
- Do you find that some children who have sensory issues have dysgraphia?
Links and Resources:
- Kristen’s practice: https://skillsonthehill.com/our-practice/
- Skills on the Hill Social Media:
- RLLC’s Summer Reading & Writing Programs: https://www.readingllcenter.com/services/intensive-programs-camps/
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!