In today’s episode, we’re talking to Stephanie Frumkin about School Options for Twice Exceptional Students. Stephanie is an educational consultant in the DC Metropolitan Area. She specializes in helping families with students who are very bright or gifted and have learning differences such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, or anxiety find the best school fit for their child’s needs – these students are known as twice exceptional or 2e. She is the creator and owner of Exceptional Educational Solutions. Today you will learn:
- What it means to be a twice-exceptional (2e) student.
- What school options are available for students
- The pros and cons of each school option for 2e students
- How to start looking for different school options for your student
- Tips to transition a student to a new form of education
Links and Resources:
- Stephanie’s practice: https://www.exceptionaleducationalsolutions.com/
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!