Our Black Friday Deals!
We are so excited to announce that we are having a Black Friday Sale! The sale runs Tuesday November 23rd through Cyber Monday! Scroll down to check out our offers! To purchase any of the our deals send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you want!
For Black Friday we are bundling our spelling books together and selling them at 20% off! Normally a $48 price tag these books will now be $38.40! Click the button below to email us and get them now!
Sounds2Print™ Spelling Workbooks
Are you a parent or educator who’s tired of you child or student struggling to understand spelling rules? Have you been searching for resources to work on their spelling to no avail?
Look no further! Here at RLLC we have developed the Sounds2Print™ approach to reading therapy based on the Orton Gillingham methodology. Our spelling workbooks are the perfect resource to work with your child or student outside of therapy in a fun and effective way.
- Phonemic Awareness
- True Sight Words
- Vowels Do 2 things
- Bridge Vowel Rule
- Floss Rule
- K vs. Ck Rule
- Ch vs Tch Rule
- ge vs dge Rule
- Crazy R’s
- Alternative Vowels
- Open and closed syllables
- Consonant plus le rule
- ing endings
- ed endings
- Schwa and Flexing
- Endings grid
Normally this course would be $497 but for Black Friday we are offering it at $397! Make sure to grab this course while the deal lasts! Click the button below to email us and register now!
Sounds2Print™: Testing for Dyslexia
Are you an SLP, psychologist, educator, or tutor looking to better understand how to test for dyslexia?
Sounds2Print™: Testing for Dyslexia is an immersive course that helps you look at the whole child when making a diagnosis to help identify and target the child’s specific needs.
What you’ll receive from this course:
- How to detect the warning signs and screen for dyslexia.
- How to deeply understand this complex reading disorder.
- How to get to the root cause of the child’s difficulties with a curated set of 6 sophisticated diagnostic tests!
- How to evaluate which diagnostic tests should be administered to assess the child as a whole.
- How to interpret these test results. Administering the test is useless unless you understand the significance of the results.
- Practical application, through real-life case studies, so you see firsthand how each test is selected, used, and its results evaluated.
- Understand which tests to use, when—so you know what constitutes a good battery of tests.
- You’ll have access to the course for 6 weeks!
To read more about the course head over to our course description.