In today’s episode, we’re talking to Debbie Rosen and Lindsey Thoms of The StudyPro about Ways to Supercharge Executive Functions. Debbie and Lindsey are executive function specialists in the Northern Virginia area. They opened The StudyPro to build stronger students by cultivating study and Executive Function skills. Today we will answer these questions:
- What is Executive Function?
- How can you tell if your child is struggling with their executive functioning?
- What are the 3 ways we can help improve executive function for the school year?
- 1: Find the friction-in a time to reflect that works for you and your child
- 2: Keep it simple- focus on planning and initiation
- 3: Water the seeds of success
- What’s the best way to implement these tips before the school year or at the beginning of the school year?
Links and Resources:
- Their practice: https://thestudypro.com/
Make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media so you never miss an episode!